Time for an entertaining challenge 😉
Tickle your brain to solve the dentistry crossword in our latest edition.
All words are taken from the current articles of this month so KEEP CALM AND READ CAREFULLY!
Rules for solving crossword:
- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not.
Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. Proper posture to reduce operator fatigue
2. These machines can imitate life
3. Dental patient robots
4. Test for average level of blood glucose over past 3 months
5. Total loss of ability to taste
6. Botulinium toxin
7. Emdodontic drill to enlarge coronal region for making post space
8. Glucose Fructose
9. German measles
10. D in ABCDE approach
Latest posts by DentalReach (see all)
- Crossword Puzzle – September 2021 - October 18, 2021
- Pronto Esthetic Challenge 1 entries - September 22, 2021
- Virtual Dentist Convention 2021 Covid-19 Pandemic & Dentistry - August 30, 2021