- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not. Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to email@example.com
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. Architects of Oral cavity
2. Maximum revenue generating procedure in dentistryper hour
3. One of the best means for protection against facial injuries due to sport
4. Which facial bone is anatomically more vulnerable to injury
5. Teeth pain due to change in atmospheric pressure
6. A prosthesis temporarily used to provide for aesthetics or function
7. A construction toy consisting of interlocking plastic building blocks
8. A circular band of tooth structure left around crown preparation to support overlying dental crown