Time for an entertaining challenge 😉
Tickle your brain to solve the dentistry crossword in our latest edition. All words are taken from the current articles of this month so KEEP CALM AND READ CAREFULLY!
Rules for solving crossword:
- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not. Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and
2. Derivative of rubber tree used in glove manufacture
3. Nearer to midline
4. A tooth like projection
5. Varnish used for treatment of dry socket
6. Marketing that covers interaction of personnel with consumers of services
7. A breach in continuity of skin or mucosa
8. Pertaining to the root of tooth