Time for an entertaining challenge 😉
Tickle your brain to solve the dentistry crossword in our latest edition.
All words are taken from the current articles of this month so KEEP CALM AND READ CAREFULLY!
Rules for solving crossword:
- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not.
Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to email@example.com
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. Principle fibres of periodontal ligament
2. Matrix specially designed for black triangle closure
3. Illusion of unpleasant taste
4. Fill in the blank. Ramsay Syndrome
6. An alloy of mercury with one or more other metals
7. Muscle spasm caused by reduced blood calcium level
8. Shape of interdental papilla in the anterior teeth
9. Main protagonist as well as the cause of formation of Black Stain
10. A liquid whose pH remains virtually unchanged by addition of an acid or alkali