- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not. Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. R in OSCAR stands for
2. A hand instrument used to contour plastic materials
3. A peritonsillar abscess
4. One of the approach for sinus lift
5. Vitamin C defeciency
6. Removal of specimen of tissue for microscopic analysis
8. Mouth breathing with enlarged adenoids and tonsills
Latest posts by DentalReach (see all)
- Crossword Puzzle – September 2021 - October 18, 2021
- Pronto Esthetic Challenge 1 entries - September 22, 2021
- Virtual Dentist Convention 2021 Covid-19 Pandemic & Dentistry - August 30, 2021