- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not. Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. Exposing child to dental experiences in the order of increasing anxiety provocation
2. SADE adapted dental environment
3. Most common chelating agent used in root canal irrigation
4. Instruments shape, clean
5. Use of performance enhancing drugs
6. Anatomical system comprising of teeth, jaws and associated soft tissues
7. Focus of Infection
8. Most commonly used for local treatment of fungal infection