Time for an entertaining challenge 😉
Tickle your brain to solve the dentistry crossword in our latest edition. All words are taken from the current articles of this month so KEEP CALM AND READ CAREFULLY!
Rules for solving crossword:
- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not. Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. The process by which baby’s teeth erupt through gums
2. A return of disease process
3. A breach in skin or mucosa
4. Pertaining to raised body temperature
5. Presented the concept of AI for the first time in history
6. Dental fear
7. Clenching or Grinding of teeth, most commonly while sleeping
8. Removal of coronal pulp tissue only