- The CDC has released new guidelines for vaccinated people, stating that small social gatherings are allowed if everyone in the group has been vaccinated.
- The CDC still recommends continued vigilance with regard to mask-wearing and physically distancing in public.
- Experts recommend a cautious approach to social gatherings, as a vaccinated person might still spread the virus.
This is the first set of public health recommendations for fully vaccinated people. These recommendations apply to non-healthcare settings.
Fully vaccinated people can:
- Visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
- Visit with unvaccinated people from a single household who are at low risk for severe COVID-19 disease indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
- Refrain from quarantine and testing following a known exposure if asymptomatic
For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:
- Take precautions in public like wearing a well-fitted mask and physical distancing.
- Wear masks, practice physical distancing, and adhere to other prevention measures when visiting with unvaccinated people who are at increased risk for Covid-19 disease or who have an unvaccinated household member who is at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease.
- Wear masks, maintain physical distance, and practice other prevention measures when visiting with unvaccinated people from multiple households
- Avoid medium- and large-sized in-person gatherings.
- Get tested if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Follow guidance issued by individual employers.
- Follow CDC and health department travel requirements and recommendations.
With these recommendations is a glimmer of hope that things will return back to normal sooner rather than later but it won’t be possible in a snap of a finger. However, experts say it’s important to recognize that current vaccines likely won’t represent the end of COVID-19 and its variants. Hence it is always better to be a little cautious.
- A Song To Brush Their Teeth! AIIMS App For Children Has It All - October 23, 2021
- First Time In History – WHO Includes Dental Preparations In Essential Drug List - October 20, 2021
- Patient Underwent A Dental Implant Surgery Without Anesthesia. - October 16, 2021