- Investors see opportunity beyond saturated DSO space
- Ample room for mid-market in fragmented lab industry
As private equity investors continue to seek the next healthcare services market to consolidate, dental laboratories may be in line for the crown.
The highly fragmented space has not yet undergone major consolidation, unlike its dental group counterparts. However, aging owners, a shortage of talent, increasing digitization and a tightening of the purse strings by dentists are driving more labs to consider M&A, said several industry sources.Read more
Latest posts by DentalReach (see all)
- 10 Dental Prosthesis Care Tips You Can Give Your Patients - January 6, 2023
- 10 Post RCT Dental Care Tips You Can Tell Your Patients - January 6, 2023
- 10 tips you can tell your patients for great gums - January 6, 2023