- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not. Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to email@example.com
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. Most apical position of the cervical tooth margin where the gingiva is most scalloped
2. The mimicking demons in a toothpaste
3. Virus that spreads from animals to humans
4. Biomaterial that exhibits best creep resistance
5. Teeth that are not aligned properly
6. Abnormally curved spine
7. ENDS stands for Electronic delivery system
8. Bacterial change in response to misuse or overuse of antibiotics
Latest posts by DentalReach (see all)
- 10 Dental Prosthesis Care Tips You Can Give Your Patients - January 6, 2023
- 10 Post RCT Dental Care Tips You Can Tell Your Patients - January 6, 2023
- 10 tips you can tell your patients for great gums - January 6, 2023