- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not. Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. The pioneer robot system in dentistry
2. Calor, Dolor, , Tumor.
3. Activated substance used for teeth whitening and cleaning
4. Lack or deficiency
5. A substance extracted from resins of pine used in treatment of ulcers
6. A systemic disease responsible for teeth erosion
7. Antibiotic present in antibiotic rods
9. Chewing it could reduce tooth decay?
10. Antibiotic dental filling