- Investors see opportunity beyond saturated DSO space
- Ample room for mid-market in fragmented lab industry
As private equity investors continue to seek the next healthcare services market to consolidate, dental laboratories may be in line for the crown.
The highly fragmented space has not yet undergone major consolidation, unlike its dental group counterparts. However, aging owners, a shortage of talent, increasing digitization and a tightening of the purse strings by dentists are driving more labs to consider M&A, said several industry sources.Read more
- Crossword Puzzle – September 2021 - October 18, 2021
- Pronto Esthetic Challenge 1 entries - September 22, 2021
- Virtual Dentist Convention 2021 Covid-19 Pandemic & Dentistry - August 30, 2021