- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not. Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to email@example.com
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. Cement used in maximum cases of ART
2. Time dependent deformity
3. Picks up gene conversions at molecular level for diagnosis of cancer
4. Combination of PDL cells with implant biomaterial
5. Crescent arrangement of teeth in jawbone
6. Eye tooth
7. Microscopic canals found in dentin
8. Anteriorposterior curve on the occlusal surface
Latest posts by DentalReach (see all)
- 10 Dental Prosthesis Care Tips You Can Give Your Patients - January 6, 2023
- 10 Post RCT Dental Care Tips You Can Tell Your Patients - January 6, 2023
- 10 tips you can tell your patients for great gums - January 6, 2023