- First read all the clues carefully. All the words are related to dentistry.
- First attempt those clues which you are sure about. It will make guessing the other clues easier.
- To answer the crossword from your mobile, click on the box with the respective clue number.
- You will be automatically notified whether your answer is correct or not. Correct answer will turn green and wrong answer will turn red.
- After you complete the whole crossword correctly, screenshot it and mail it to email@example.com
- The first to mail the completed screenshot will be featured in the next edition of our magazine.
1. All teeth have contact, contours and what?
2. Most common particulate filtering facepiece respirator
3. The Emperor for all Maladies
4. Blood and Nerve fibres
5. The dentist says 2 words
6. Cupids bow
8. Only moving bone in the face